Vocalist.org archive

From:  Lana Mountford <lana@a...>
Lana Mountford <lana@a...>
Date:  Sat Oct 28, 2000  2:50 am
Subject:  OK, I'm back . . .

Greetings!

Now that things have finally slowed down a bit at work, I finally had a
chance to deal with subscribing to the "replacement" VOCAList. A brief
update:
I'm still in Seattle.
I've missed you all -- it'll be great to get back into some of the
discussions, and meet some of the "new" folks! I checked the archives,
and saw a lot of names I recognized.
I'm probably going to retire at the end of January, which will free up a
lot of time that I can spend doing all kinds of things, like traveling,
studying, etc.

I guess that's enough for now --

Cheers!

Lana
(who remains "some kind of dramatic soprano, with a honkin' big voice"
according to the last director I auditioned for)

--
Explain it as we may, a martial strain will urge a man into the front
rank of battle sooner than an argument, and a fine anthem excite his

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6081 Re: OK, I'm back . . . williams@e...   Sat  10/28/2000   2 KB

emusic.com