Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2000  2:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Mary did you know?

The composer of this absolutely AMAZING song is Lee Rufus (Buddy) Greene
III & the lyricist is Mark Alan Lowry. The copyright is 1991 Word Music.
The choral division of Word does have a web site but, the last time I
checked, Word Music's publishing arm does not as I was trying to find
out if we needed permission to perform music that they had published that
was recorded by First Call. If I can track that e-mail I was sent with
phone #, etc., I will send it to you privately.

BTW, if anyone is interested there is a wonderful recording of this piece
on "Jubilant" by Jubilant Sykes, Sony Music.

Pat