Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Oct 25, 2000  2:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE:Inside--outside confusion

Mike wrote:

> i don't think so. they are made the same way. i think there are
> people who make a big production out of singing and then there are people
who
> just go ahead and sing. the latter think of it as an action (which it
is),
> the former think of it as an elaborate plot (which it's not- hey! that
> rhymes!).

Mmmmmmmmmaybe you're confusing cause and consequence: people may be
elaborating BECAUSE they don't get the approval natural-born singers get.

As it seems, most people here- and you seem to too... tooo toooo tooooo
:-) -are unable to know how their voices sound on the outside without
playing it back or getting others' opinions and they generally hear
something bad when it's good and good when it's bad. So, natural-born
singers must probably be hearing something good inside, even if that's not
the same good sound other people hear. What did I say?????

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com