Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Oct 25, 2000  1:02 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE:Inside--outside confusion

Karin wrote:

> The important point is that it feels so wrong that I won't accept it
unless
> I deliberately work on accepting it.

I have the same problem. Once I was singing a passage to my teacher and
classmates. I felt like I was yelling and refused to go on. when I said what
I felt, everyone said: "No, it's great!", and my teacher said the funniest
thing: "You're not yelling. You're FINALLY singing!".

Based on that in/outside problem, I came up with a theory: don't you think
so-called natural born singers don't have such problems because their inside
matches their outside? They must have a trutworthy feedback most people
don't.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com