Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  9:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Mysterious attachments

It *IS* an AOL thing.  Egroups now has ads with banners, and my own sig file has a little banner attached, too.  If your mail reader (like AOL) can't interpret HTML and you can't see the names of the attachments you are going to end up with such "mysteries".

My humble suggestion is to use mail software that is less proprietary.  :)

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [