Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  8:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Subject headings

In a message dated 10/24/2000 2:53:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EJohans@U... writes:

<<

Could we all start taking the time to put in subject headings which
actually reflect what is being discussed in the post? I am a digest
subscriber and find myself looking more and more at topic headings which
have nothing to do with the posts that they head. >>

i agree. many times the thread has totally metamorphosed into an entirely
different subject, but the subject line never changes. i get too many
messages to read, i have to selectively delete.

emusic.com