Vocalist.org archive

From:  EJohans@U...
EJohans@U...
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  6:46 pm
Subject:  Subject headings

Dear Friends--

Could we all start taking the time to put in subject headings which
actually reflect what is being discussed in the post? I am a digest
subscriber and find myself looking more and more at topic headings which
have nothing to do with the posts that they head.

In addition as far as archives go, under what topic will appear "Re:
Re: Re:"?

Be a little less eager to hit the send button and give your posts a name
which has something to do with your thoughts.

ERIK JOHANSON
Tenor
Associate Professor of Music
Department of Music
The University of Toledo
Toledo, Ohio 43606-3390
ejohans@u... <mailto:ejohans@u... <mailto:http://www.utoledo.edu/colleges/arts-and-sciences/music/johanson.html
419/530-4551; fax 419/530-8483

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5940 Defending the Beatles WAS: Entrenched, then Subje Tako Oda   Tue  10/24/2000   3 KB
5944 Re: Subject headings MFoxy9795@a...   Tue  10/24/2000   2 KB
6511 Subject headings EJohans@U...   Wed  11/15/2000   2 KB

emusic.com