Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  3:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Mary did you know?

I have a taped accompaniment arrangement of this song.
It is part of the Gather Homecoming Series. It
should be available at most any Christian
music/bookstore. If they don't have it in stock, it
should be easily orderable. It's a great song and
well worth the effort in finding.

Trevor

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">

http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>