Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  3:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Mary did you know?

In a message dated 10/24/2000 9:57:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
sopran@a... writes:
sopran@a... writes:

<< There were several posts last year about this Christmas song, which I have
not been able to locate (yet!). Can anyone provide the composer's name,
publisher. etc?

"Mary did you know?": Words by Mark Lowry, Music by Buddy Greene, setting by
Jack Schrader, Hope Publishing Company, Carol Stream IL (60188). #8003.
Medium Voice, piano, optional flute part available, according to one of my
students.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com