Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Bill Alley <balley@h...>
Date:  Mon Oct 23, 2000  12:36 pm
Subject:  Solo Repertoire for Baritone

I would like some suggestions about solo Baritone repertoire with either
Trumpet or Flute. I want to do a recital with either instrument and have
had a hard time finding repertoire. Yes, I am planning on programming "The
Trumpet Shall Sound". I would really appreciate any assistance in
repertoire suggestions. I would like to plan this recital for Spring, 2000.

Thank you for your assistance.

Bill Alley
Baritone
Boston, MA
email: balley@h...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5863 Re: Solo Repertoire for Baritone Karen Mercedes   Mon  10/23/2000   4 KB
5864 Re: Solo Repertoire for Baritone Tako Oda   Mon  10/23/2000   2 KB
5865 Re: Solo Repertoire for Baritone RALUCOB@a...   Mon  10/23/2000   2 KB
5895 Re: Solo Repertoire for Baritone David Grogan   Tue  10/24/2000   6 KB

emusic.com