Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
"Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
Date:  Sun Oct 22, 2000  7:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] LYRICS- NEED HELP

Hello,

I sent this email before requesting some lyrics help and got no reply. Of
course this could mean no one can help me, or, it got lost in the shuffle. If
anyone can help I would be grateful.

On Sat, 07 Oct 2000 08:43:41 Dale Gillespie wrote:

>Hello fellow Listers,
>
>I haven't sent anything to Vocalist in a while, but I have a request. I too
need some Lyrics help.

>I need the full lyrics to "Lazy Mary", Italian and English. Lou Monte does a
version of it on the Disc "Mob Hits". I found a copy of the lyrics online but
they do not appear to be fully accurate. Lazy Mary is the one that goes - "Lazy
Mary you better get up", she answered back, "I am not able". "Lazy Mary you
better get up , we need the sheets for the table". etc. The english portion
that I have seems to be accurate but the Italian portion does not.

>Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Also if anyone know where I
might find the sheet music please chime in.