Vocalist.org archive

From:  ccaleffie@i...
ccaleffie@i...
Date:  Thu Oct 19, 2000  6:37 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] The Vowel Line

Mike wrote:

I think you'll find that people who listen mostly to pop music would not want
to hear anything operatic in the singing of pop music.

Mike's statement made me think of the following question:

QUESTION: Which well-known Wagnerian tenor had several rock songs on the charts
10-20 years ago? His crossover made people listen to his Tristan as well as
his recording of Elvis Presley hits.

HINT: It isn't Melchior.

Chris

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5777 Re: The Vowel Line John Alexander Blyth   Thu  10/19/2000   2 KB
5778 Re: The Vowel Line Lloyd W. Hanson   Thu  10/19/2000   4 KB

emusic.com