Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  5:53 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Body Language

In a message dated 10/18/00 4:53:12 PM, RALUCOB@a... writes:

<< body language is inadvertent. a lie detector is reading body language.
body language is at best a symbol. it is so vague, we'd be better off
ignoring it. we'd certainly be better off not assigning specific meanings
to it. >>

Sorry, this is not correct! While much body language is unconscious, it can
be used very consciously for very specific purposes. It has definite, often
meanings. And if you don't know how to read it and use it, your communication
with, and understanding of, your fellow human beings is going to be seriously
impaired!

Judy

emusic.com