Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne-Louise Klaus <alklaus@y...>
Anne-Louise Klaus <alklaus@y...>
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  12:39 am
Subject:  Church Celebration Rep.

Dear Vocalisters,

I would give anything for the archives just about now!
Since we don't have them, however, I'm going to ask my
questions in several messages,- based on the topic.

The church for which I work as Soprano Soloist/Section
Leader would like me to do a special solo for the
Sunday on which they are celebrating the minister's 20
years with the church. It needs to be something
joyous, in English, and pref. 19th/20th century. Any
suggestions?

In general, I'd be very happy to get any suggestions
regarding good church solos for soprano which are NOT
translations of Bach & co. This hasn't been a focus
of mine in the past and I'm at a loss for good ideas.

Thanks so much!

Anne-Louise Klaus

5685 Repertory Questions thomas mark montgomery   Wed  10/18/2000   3 KB
5701 Re: Church Celebration Rep. Laura Sharp   Wed  10/18/2000   3 KB
5702 Re: Church Celebration Rep. Laura Sharp   Wed  10/18/2000   2 KB

emusic.com