Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Tue Oct 17, 2000  12:14 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vocalist posts.....

Christopher wrote:

" There are some who write extremely well, and others who seem to omit every
other word (dysfunctional typing), or are unable to fully express ideas and
concepts. These are the traits that most lists are made of, however.'

THAT WAS RUDE!!!! There are some things you should know:

1. This is not an American list. This is originally a list based in Finland
for singers around the world.

2. Just to make sure you know where you are: this is not an opera discussion
list only. It's meant to discuss all styles.

3. People whose native language is not English should never be expected to
'write extremely well' or be labeled as 'dysfunctional'.

4. The ability to 'fully express ideas and concepts' in writing is a problem
most people have in any language and increase due to the 'chatting' nature
of a list like this. People, when writing here, will not be aware of every
single word they write, but that is the very nature of a list like this,
mostly being an international list.

" I do enjoying reading everyone's posts,"

I DO ENJOYING READING: are you dysfunctional?!

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com