Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Oct 16, 2000  8:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] REALLY, REALLY OFF the presidential race

Me, I'm hoping that I'll go to the polls and find Jeb Bartlett on the
ballot.

Liz (not to be disturbed between 9 and 10 pm PST on Wednesdays)

>From: RALUCOB@a...
>From: RALUCOB@a...
>To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com
>Subject: Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Opera and speech
>Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:36:49 EDT
>
>my dear friend marthea wrote:
>
><< Beats talking about the presidential race here in the US!
> >>
> at least we aren't screwed by our choice of music the way we'll
>probably be by our choice in president (which SHOULD be ralph nader).
>
>mike

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But those who never win and never
quit are just plain stupid." --anonymousse