Vocalist.org archive

From:  Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Date:  Mon Oct 16, 2000  7:37 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] REP: I need a 90 second aria for a young soprano

Congratulations to her! and to you.

I don't have any suggestions for repertoire, I'm not a soprano, nor do I
play one on TV, so I'll just offer that whatever you choose should be
something on the lighter side.

Come to think of it, what about one of Papagena's arias?

Or Glitter and be gay from Candide?

Best of luck, and remember to report in when she wins!! Then we can all
watch her on the national level next year!

Paul Sinasohn
Founding Director, BankAmerica Singers
Baritone/Manager, Vocal Interchange
pauls AT commerceroute DOT com