Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
"Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
Date:  Mon Oct 16, 2000  5:21 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Vocalist posts

Hi Chris,
I'm aware that some internet providers, in an effort to kill off viruses,
are changing some words in documents transmitted that might be part of a
virus string. Changing those key words stops the string from running. I
can't imagine how your specific post would fit that word criteria, but it is
a possibility.

Viv
Gabriola, BC