Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2000  10:07 pm
Subject:  Re: The voice is my kid!

Marcia & Dean wrote:

> Dean,
> Emily is a real "wow" and it's great that you know her. I really enjoyed
> the song, too. Many thanks.
>
> Musically Yours, Marcia
>
> Subject: [vocalist-temporary] One of the most beautiful voices of the past
> 100 years.

Thank you but know her? She's mine. Emily is my kid! All these accolades
pouring in worldwide is for MY kid. Apparently I didn't make that clear, not
that it matters, I guess.

Dean
http://www.mp3.com/emmy
"The great danger for humans is that we will walk by the
light of our own understanding." (H. Wallace Goddard)
VCard
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D. <>
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D. <>

President and CEO
New England Talent, Ltd.
Child Artist Management

14 Granite Street -
Studio Five
Peterborough
New Hampshire
03458-1413
USA

Pager: FILM: www.mp3.com/stations/one_christmas_eve
Fax: 603 924-4412
Home: 603 924-4409
Work: 603 924-4412
SPECIALIZING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN IN VOCAL MUSIC

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5533 Re: The voice is my kid! Marcia & Dean   Sat  10/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com