Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Thu Oct 12, 2000  5:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary]Aksel Schiotz

In a message dated 10/12/00 12:09:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dredeman@y... writes:
dredeman@y... writes:

<< Schiøtz' Müllerin might very well be the most
beautiful one, more beautiful than Wunderlich's >>

Dre, I'm so glad you said that! It was the first "Die Schöne Müllerin" that
I ever heard -- recorded or in person. So you have a "Harem" of schöne
Müllerinnen!!! Yes, what a beautiful voice he had, and what a thoroughly
selfless and wonderful interpreter he was! I probably played that disc more
than any other one disc through my middle college days.

emusic.com