Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Wed Oct 11, 2000  8:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Help.

Bobby Kravitz wrote:

> There is a signature situation in the identity of the preference in my
> netscape. I put my address in the signature box, but it does not
> work...........Bobby

You have to create a text file for the Netcard to accept it. Create a text
file called "Signature.txt" with all the information you want included. Open
my Netcard below to see an example of what can go in.

Put the signature.txt in your user name section under Netscape on your C
drive. Then go back into preferences and write signature.txt in the box and
make a check mark in the little box below to tell Netscape to use the netcard.

Dean
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"The great danger for humans is that we will walk by the
light of our own understanding." (H. Wallace Goddard)
VCard
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D. <>
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D. <>

President and CEO
New England Talent, Ltd.
Child Artist Management

14 Granite Street -
Studio Five
Peterborough
New Hampshire
03458-1413
USA

Pager: FILM: www.mp3.com/stations/one_christmas_eve
Fax: 603 924-4412
Home: 603 924-4409
Work: 603 924-4412
SPECIALIZING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN IN VOCAL MUSIC

emusic.com