Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Mon Oct 9, 2000  9:07 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] My Reply to the Fudging Issue

Sarah, I applaud your decision but please don't feel the Met auditions are the end-all and be-all to making a singing career.  I've only "dabbled" in voice (though studied seriously while I took my lessons) but never felt too old for anything.  In fact, if your voice is now mature, you will have far more other opportunities awaiting you...all you have to do is be open to them.  Then, who knows?

Best of luck to you,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [