Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Mon Oct 9, 2000  1:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Fudging One's Age

the problem with any crime, petty or otherwise- if it fails, you still
have the problem plus, the added burden of being caught. as long as there
is a potential record that could to your being caught, the potential for
being so, hangs over your head.

you, the original poster, had already decided lying about your age was
o.k. (its only three months) and were asking us if we thought you could get
away with it.

what if one of the judges is one of our lurkers? what if everyone has
written down your name as 'someone to beware of in the future'? just by
considering a lie and being foolish enough to want to find out, publicly, if
you could get away with it, you have created a potential problem for
yourself.

it's not just wrong, it's a foolish tactic as well.

mike

emusic.com