Vocalist.org archive

From:  Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Date:  Wed Oct 4, 2000  11:59 am
Subject:  Help!Translation needed

Dear List,
I'm in a bind for a translation of an aria for a student which I need by
Friday. The aria is "La Calunnia" from The Barber of Seville. Normally
I would just sit down with my handy-dandy Zingarelli and go at it but
I'm in the final thrashing throes of getting our production of Die
Fledermaus on stage and either have rehearsal or am teaching day and
night. I've searched the Aria database to no avail. Does ANYONE have a
translation of this aria handy? Please, please, please!

Thanks in advance.

Phyllis

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5108 Re: Help!Translation needed Ernie Valenzuela   Wed  10/4/2000   3 KB
5137 Re: Help!Translation needed snide76258@a...   Thu  10/5/2000   2 KB
5139 Help!Translation needed Scott Drackley   Thu  10/5/2000   2 KB

emusic.com