Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Wed Oct 4, 2000  6:14 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] abs - where ya gottem?

Caio I hope you feel vindicated now that you've managed to
convince yourself by reference to Brazilian custom that the
abs goes from the ribs to the pubic bone. OK Enjoy.

I'll ignore your statement that the upper and lower sections
need to be developed separately and assume you didn't
mean that, because it would conflict with your ejaculation
that the abs is a continuum and therefore subject you to
a certain degree of ridicule and discomfiture, and there
is no need for that.

Yes, as that's completely self-contradictory, and muscular
and logical exactitude is so important to you, I'll pretend
you didn't write it.
It's only singing after all!

Regards Reg.

emusic.com