Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Tue Oct 3, 2000  7:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Dear Mark WAS: sls and opera, was breath supp. etc

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 RALUCOB@a... wrote:
> although i applaud the kindness of your gesture of peace, i have to
> disagree with you on 'going too far with malmsteen'. even someone, who has
> no idea who malmsteen and clapton are, could follow the point analagously to
> anything that involves 'technique vs. feeling'.

Dear Mike,

Thank you, I appreciate your defending me. The topic was relevant, but I
did feel I personally went too far when I started to repeat myself. If I
didn't convince with my first two posts, I was either 1) not writing
clearly enough or 2) never going to convince due to a deeper philosophical
differences.

In the case of #1, it would be my fault that I was not writing succinctly
enough, and no one should have to suffer through that ;-) In the case of
#2, I'd be wasting everyone's time trying to convert someone who simply
will not be converted. In either case, it was time for me to stop...

Tako

emusic.com