Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  10:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] abs - where ya gottem?

Reg wrote:

> from Ciao Rossi...

Ciao is Bye or Hello in Italian. My name is Caio ( 'Fall' in Portuguese. Not
much better )

> Consensus eh? Tell me, is that a vote amongst the hormone group or
> the singers, and does that mean they are correct?

I used the word consensus and all that explanation about upper and lower abs
to refer to how one should exercise the abs according to the fitness
community, and by doing that demonstrate that you can't use the wrong
workout you were given to back up your conception of the length of the abs.
But how far down the abs go, that's not consensus. That's Anatomy.

> I was hoping we could step around this oblique terminology as it means
> so little to so many. Let's try and deal with what we feel.

Well, I feel my obliques, and they're involved in pressuring the internal
organs too.

> Building a body to show off is one thing,

Noone can build lower abs if they don't exist. Please, don't confuse things.
I don't build my body to show off ( I live in a tropical country but have my
jeans and T-shirt on probably more often than many Europeans )

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5049 Re: abs - where ya gottem? Reg Boyle   Tue  10/3/2000   4 KB

emusic.com