Vocalist.org archive

From:  LMorgan923@a...
LMorgan923@a...
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  6:12 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Relative education level (was: 'opera singer' w...

In a message dated 10/2/2000 1:10:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LMorgan923@a... writes:

<< You know, I had exactly that same thought just after I hit send on
that
message. However, I haven't heard her sing since that Figaro that was
broadcast last year, in which she wasn't bad. She's definitely not as good
as when she first came out, though. I didn't say this on the list - not
wanting to start a colossal war - but almost anyon with any kind of gift can
produce good sounds for a short time. The real test is being able to do it
year after year after year. That's where good technique steps in.

Oops. That was meant to go to Chris individually. I apologize for sending
out personal information to the whole list.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo soprano

emusic.com