Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Sun Oct 1, 2000  7:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Ian's Vocal Fortuity

hines discussed, i think, nine different ways to support. the one that
i use and the one ian probably uses is the one hines compares to breathing
while speaking. he says, roughly, that when we speak, we don't inhale
first, we speak on residual air. at the end of phonation, we relax and as a
result, take in another breath (this is similar to Qi Gong breathing, as i
understand it). this is the type of breathing i once heard bergonzi say he
used.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4962 Re: Ian's Vocal Fortuity Reg Boyle   Mon  10/2/2000   4 KB

emusic.com