Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sun Oct 1, 2000  2:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] LYRICS- NEED HELP

If you post the entire lyric, I'm sure many of us could come up with "better" suggestions, for you are correct, very few native English speakers would say such a thing...on purpose, anyway!

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [