Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Sat Sep 30, 2000  12:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Fw: Malmsteen vs Clapton

Mirko wrote:

> Yeah, but EC's songs are better. Yngwie's songs are cliched,
unimaginative
> and embarassing heavy metal songs. Kind of like Xena with guitars.

hehehehe... I'm going to ask my guitarrist friend what he thinks of
Malmsteen technically. I myself can't stand Eric Clapton ( and that song
about his dead son DOES suck! ) and like Malmsteen ( but not everything ),
Steve Vai ( but not everything again ) and Satriani ( most of what does ).
Vai's "For the Love of God" has more musicianship AND feeling than anything
I've listened to by Clapton. And I'm an atheist, imagine if I had joined the
Church - the institution, not the girl. I'm not a pedophile, either! :-)

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com