Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Fri Sep 29, 2000  9:09 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] 'opera singer' was junior, church

Ms. Rimes may no longer be considered a child prodigy, but she's well on her way to developing a very strong adult vocal presence that will continue to cross over from C&W to pop.  I'm frankly in a bit of awe of her talent and wish her only the best.

Ms. Church, on the other hand, while cute as a button, just doesn't seem to contain the same potential.  I was suitably unimpressed, though of course for a child she does sound better than most.

You either have it or you don't.  Genre makes little difference, though of course marketing does.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [