Vocalist.org archive

From:  Axwell@a...
Date:  Fri Sep 29, 2000  7:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] 'opera singer' was junior, church

In a message dated 9/29/2000 10:44:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lisa_molson@m... writes:

<< It is the mediocrity that frustrates me. The powers that be in the music
industry have decided that the only way to make an "opera" singer interesting
is if they are some sort of anomoly (i.e. being 13 years old, being blind,
being married to Andrew Lloyd Webber). >>

Sour Grapes. I don't see anything mediocre about these people. You' would
better off spending your time studying the assets of these people and
discovering what they are projecting that the "masses" find so attractive.

emusic.com