Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  3:11 pm
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] Choral singers wanted/plug for concert

Hi, List,

Gary Schneider (my husband) will be conducting the Oratorio Society of New
Jersey in a concert with orchestra of the Rossini Stabat Mater and the
Beethoven Christ on the Mount of Olives on November 11, 2000 at Immaculate
Conception Church in Montclair, NJ. If anyone would like to join the chorus
for this concert (they now number about 75) please come. Tenors and basses
are especially needed, naturally. The rehearsals are Tuesdays from 8 - 10
p.m. at Cedar Grove High School in Cedar Grove, NJ. If you don't want to
join, come hear the concert anyway! I will be singing the soprano role in
the Beethoven, and the other soloists are soprano Lila Deis, tenor Steve
Oosting, bass David Arnold and mezzo Katherine Benfer.

For info and directions call (973) 890-5613.

Susan May Schneider

emusic.com