Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Wed Sep 27, 2000  8:55 pm
Subject:  Coming to San Francisco...

Since many of you live in the San Francisco Area, I thought I'd let you
know I'll be making a rare appearance out west!

"Rabbit in the Moon" is about the Japanese-American internment camps and
is scored for countertenor, mezzo, and instrumental ensemble. Pauline
Oliveros is one of our greatest living composers. It's a brand-new piece,
and one of her most beautiful. October 7 & 8. Here's the poster I've been
working on:

http://www.egroups.com/files/Rabbit-Moon/rabbit08_web.JPG

Anyhow, maybe I can finally meet some of you in person :-)

-Tako

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4700 Tako in San Francisco... bad URL Tako Oda   Wed  9/27/2000   2 KB
4703 Re: Coming to San Francisco... stjames@l...   Thu  9/28/2000   2 KB

emusic.com