Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
Date:  Mon Sep 25, 2000  3:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Gundula Janowitz masterclass part 1 (was recording f...

In a message dated 9/25/00 7:20:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dredeman@y... writes:

<< I am back from the Schubertiade where I heard a few
excellent concerts and listened for a week to a
masterclass of Gundula Janowitz >>

Thank you, thank you for that. Janowitz has been my main goddess
for decades. Please, Dre de Man, I know we're already supposed to
know, but, refresh my memory about who and where you are and
where this wonderful Schubertiade took place.

Doris Long Thurber
Bergen County
New Jersey

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4626 Re: Gundula Janowitz masterclass part 1 (was reco Dre de Man   Mon  9/25/2000   7 KB
4627 Re: Gundula Janowitz masterclass part 1 (was reco kerubiino@h...   Mon  9/25/2000   2 KB
4629 Re: Gundula Janowitz Vier Letzte Lieder John Alexander Blyth   Mon  9/25/2000   2 KB

emusic.com