Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Mon Sep 25, 2000  2:34 am
Subject:  Art Song Radio

A little project I've been working on for a while is nearing its
completion. Schubertiade, a 24/7 art song radio station can be accessed
at http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=schubertiade

I've included art song from the British Isles, Eastern Europe, France,
Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, the Russian Republics,
Scandinavia, Spain and Latin America, Switzerland and the U.S. I've also
used this venue to provide as broad a spectrum of singers as possible
(yep, even Fischer-Dieskau only gets one track). Soon I will have a web
site for art song up and running, but it is currently still under
contruction - you can access it in it's unfinished state, however -
http://schubertiade.homestead.com/index.html

Enjoy.

Mark Montgomery

emusic.com