Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mary Kehl" <jasonmary@e...>
Date:  Wed Sep 20, 2000  8:23 pm
Subject:  Audition announcement!!

Hello Everyone!!
I am a former Vocalist member who hasn't been registered for a
couple of years (boy, how time flies!!). Nice to see that things are
going along pretty well still with this group.
My husband and I are currently working here in Germany at the
Staatstheater Oldenburg and we thought that maybe some of
you would like to here about these job openings here. If you have
questions, feel free to contact us, email: jasonmary@e...

Mary

OLDENBURGISCHES STAATSTHEATER
Oldenburg (Oldb.), Germany

Our Opera Chorus is looking for: 1 first Tenor - to start
immediately
1 second Bass - to start Aug. 15, 2001

Preliminary auditions will be held through tape recording.
Recording must
include: 3 vocal selections of contrasting styles. 1 must be an
aria and 1
must be in German.

Requirements: We are looking for men who have seriously
studied voice
(emphasis on opera) and have basic knowledge of the German
language plus
good diction skills (especially in German).

Please send resumé, photo, list of performed repertoire and
tape to:

Thomas Bönisch, Chordirektor
Oldenburgisches Staatstheater
Theaterwall 28