Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Tue Sep 19, 2000  7:47 pm
Subject:  Humperdinck H & G recording

FWIW - I found an url to http://www.nviclassical.com
they have in their catalogue the Hansel & Gretel recording with
Thelma Votipka for $9.00 + taxes(?) + shipping.
But the description next to their catalogue number 163778
indicates that this is a LP & abridged (highlights) -
its original catalogue number is: MET OPERA CL MO 214.
Still, I'd be curious what the Metmaniac.com has available...
...enough, no more, this dog has stopped hunting.
EV
wishing I had access to the internet when I was matriculating!
Those big, green Periodical Guides & other reference materials drove
me crazy! s-:

emusic.com