Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Mon Sep 18, 2000  4:37 pm
Subject:  Congratulations to Blue Meanies

Congratulations to my client Billy Spunke of the band Blue Meanies on the
release of their first major label CD called the Post Wave on MCA. It is a
new take on early 80s new wave music yet totally fresh at the same time. If
you have ever heard any of the Meanies earlier independent releases and hear
the new CD you'll be shocked at how much better Mr. Spunke sounds on this CD.
He worked extremely hard to improve which just goes to show that their are a
lot of different types of singers out there who take their craft seriously.

One note, this is the second major label CD I've gotten a credit on and they
misspelled my name again! I will have credits on three other major label CDs
in the next year and I'm thinking of calling them all and having them
misspell my name in totally different ways every time to keep this tradition
going.

Randy Buescher (spelled correctly)

emusic.com