Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sun Sep 17, 2000  6:51 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] What is this piece?

radishes@r... wrote:

I really adore this piece of music and would love to
> learn to sing it. Unfortunately, I don't even know who wrote it!
> The title of the piece is "Mesi&#269;ku na neb&igrave;
> hlubok&eacute;m." Anyone know
> where it comes from or who wrote it? I feel really idiotic!

Kate, would you write again the title of the piece without the HTML or
diacritical marks
or whatever? As you can see, it came across on my mail software as gibberish,
which makes
it a little hard to sort out what it might be. Also any other information you
can provide
about the style of the piece would also be helpful.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

emusic.com