Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bobby Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Date:  Sun Sep 17, 2000  5:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Practice Perfect

I used the perfect and it seems to be one of the better background
music....but no prerecorded backgrounds are perfect for you unless you re
with the accompanist yourself. I suggest when you reherse or you hire an
accompanist, that you record the background. You can controll the rhythm and
yourself. Bobby,Philly

Rachel Hughes wrote:

> Greetings, everyone,
>
> Does anyone have any experience with Practice Perfect recorded aria
> accompaniments? I'm looking at buying the "Soprano 1" set but wanted to
> check for feedback first.(I learned my lesson from a past purchase of a
> lovely Mozart collection -- featuring an accompanist that played like a
> hummingbird on speed!)
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Rachel

emusic.com