Vocalist.org archive

From:  radishes@r...
Date:  Sun Sep 17, 2000  4:02 am
Subject:  What is this piece?

A few years ago a friend lent me a recording of Karita Mattila
singing an absolutely gorgeous piece. I quickly taped the recording,
jotted down the name of the piece and the singer, but neglected to
write down the name of the composer or the work this piece came from,
and figured I'd find the CD later. A little while later, while
looking for the CD (specifically to find a better quality recording
of this particular piece) I was informed that it was out of
circulation. I really adore this piece of music and would love to
learn to sing it. Unfortunately, I don't even know who wrote it!
The title of the piece is "Mesičku na nebì
hlubokém." Anyone know
where it comes from or who wrote it? I feel really idiotic!

---Kate

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4406 Re: What is this piece? RALUCOB@a...   Sun  9/17/2000   1 KB
4410 Re: What is this piece? kerubiino@h...   Sun  9/17/2000   2 KB
4416 Re: What is this piece? Margaret Harrison   Sun  9/17/2000   2 KB
4418 Re: What is this piece? Kate Reid   Sun  9/17/2000   3 KB

emusic.com