Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Sep 16, 2000  4:30 pm
Subject:  In search of ...

A mezzo singer/teacher in Madison to whom I referred a couple of my students
who just entered UW-Madison as non-music majors... one of them IM'd me today
to tell me she'd lost the name/address, and I'd saved it but lost it in the
AOL crash of August '00 (will we talk of software crashes in the future like
people talk of natural disasters??). Anyway, I need to find her again ....

Thanks.

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Humility is the acceptance of the possibility that someone else can teach
you something else you do not know already, especially about yourself.
Conversely, pride and arrogance close the door of the mind."
-- Arthur Deikman, The Observing Self

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4442 Re: In search of ... masha@p...   Tue  9/19/2000   2 KB
4443 Re: In search of ... Mezzoid@a...   Tue  9/19/2000   2 KB