Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sandra" <sandra@i...>
Date:  Sat Sep 16, 2000  4:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Self grandisement

The Good Folk is the group I formed in 1999 to
> do all the back-up music for my kid singers in concert and on their Celtic
> Country CD due out in Spring 2001 (http://www.mp3.com/tgf) if you wanna
> peek.
>
> Dean

Thank you, Dean, so much for sharing this link. After spending most of the
last two days at the hospital with a dear friend undergoing tests to detect
cancer throughout the body, I came home tonight physically exhausted and
emotionally spent. Only to click on to you Amazing Grace link and hear the
beautiful song that followed, plus the others on the link. You reminded me
tonight why I try to sing-because the music we create has the power to touch
the spirit and heal the soul. Thank you again. You have created something
beautiful.

Sandra

emusic.com