Vocalist.org archive

From:  dclark <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Sat Sep 16, 2000  1:17 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Vegetarianism and Allergies (the lastrant... nah.....)

Lisa M Olson wrote:

> As long as we are on this topic, I just wanted to second Tako's idea here,
and say that the new no carbohydrate, all-meat and fat diets out there can be
harmful as well.....
> Sorry, I just had a conversation with a friend who is on the Atkins diet, and
she wouldn't listen to me. I had to get this out.

The Atkins diet is a LOW (not NO) carbohydrate diet, and if you follow HIS
plan, you will be eating a good variety of foods. If your friend is not doing
that, then she is perverting the Atkins diet.

--
|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair, Music Department
| Rhodes College, 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
| 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4388 Re: OFF: Vegetarianism and Allergies (the lastran Isabelle Bracamonte   Sat  9/16/2000   2 KB

emusic.com