Vocalist.org archive

From:  Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Date:  Thu Sep 14, 2000  1:02 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Looking for phonetic reading

Dear David,
Leyerly Press publishes a Phonetic transcriptions and translations of the songs of Faure.  I'm writing from home and don't have my book here for the exact title and author/editor but it is very worth the research--in the TIS catalogue, perhaps.  You may even find a reference to it on the Diction Domain site.
Phyllis

David Grogan wrote:

Does anyone know where I could find a phonetic reading of the Faure song, "Dans les Ruines d'une Abbaye?"  I have looked through the Coffin Phonetic Readings book, and I can't find it.  Is there another resource that might have that song in it?  Thanks for your expertise!  David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas
vocalist-temporary-unsubscribe@onelist.com

Attachment