Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  10:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vegetarianism and Allergies (and: Finding Balance)

Funny thing. I'm allergic to pollen. And pollen comes from PLANTS!

And while my family contains a few members with milk intolerances, they are
vastly outnumbered by the folks who could die from eating peanuts.

Hey, if milk and milk products bother you, then don't consume them. That
leaves more ice cream for the rest of us. ;-D

>From: RALUCOB@a...
>tako,
>
> if your wondering about the effects of dairy on allergies, try a
>month
>without dairy and see (you may want to do this during whatever is allergy
>season for you to really test it). since ditching dairy, my allergies
>have
>been mild to non-existent.
>
> cow milk is for baby cows, not for adult humans and oppurtunistic
>indoor cats.
>
>mike

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But those who never win and never
quit are just plain stupid." --anonymousse

4271 Vegetarianism and Allergies Tako Oda   Tue  9/12/2000   2 KB

emusic.com