Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  8:23 pm
Subject:  my vocal pedagogy class - really of personal interest, I suppose

I'm a student again! Only one course, since I work, have a family, and do a
bunch of singing, but it is Vocal Pedagogy, and the text for the course
is... Structure of Singing by Richard Miller. We have to teach relative
novices who volunteer, and are know colloquially by the unflattering term:
"Ped Pig". If I have been less prolix on this list recently it is because
of it being extremely busy here with the new semester. Fortunately many
others have been leaping into the breaches where I would have fought, and
have done doughty deeds. So, still here, but more lurksome than absent. john
John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

emusic.com