Vocalist.org archive

From:  VocalStudio@c...
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  5:06 am
Subject:  Speaking voice when teaching

Hello list-
I have only posted once and am quite new to the list. I'm sure this topic
has been discussed before but I don't know how to search the archives.

I have noticed the past couple of weeks that my voice is horse after a heavy
teaching day. To keep the energy of my students up I think I go to far with
my enthusiasm and misuse my voice. I am not AT ALL aware of this when I am
doing it, but sure feel the effects later. Are there specific things I can
correct or literature I can read? Thank you!

Rebecca

Shane Vocal Studio
5016 Meredeth
Lincoln, NE 68506
e-mail- vocalstudio@c...
Phone- 488-8554
Voice mail- 434-0000, then 488-8554

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4241 Re: Speaking voice when teaching saint james   Tue  9/12/2000   2 KB
4243 Re: Speaking voice when teaching RALUCOB@a...   Tue  9/12/2000   2 KB

emusic.com